N E W S F E E D S >>>

Links & Information

Self Employment

If you are starting in Self Employment there are a range of free information sources which you can use to help you organise what you need to to do and what records you require.

Inland Revenue.  The booklet IR28 free from any tax office gives you details on what records the government requires you to keep.  Visit the HMRC  for more details.

Small Business

Self Employment Checklist