Arts Development in Caithness
The Highland Council has commissioned research to help it plan for the provision of the arts in Caithness, working in partnership with Caithness Arts. Please complete the following and send it as a Word attachment to Highland Councilís Arts Development Officer: email@example.com Responses before January 5th 2004 if possible, please.
1. Which arts and entertainment venues have you visited in Caithness in the last three years (since January 2001)?
2. Where else do you go to attend arts and entertainment events (outside Caithness)?
3. What kind of arts and entertainment events do you like to visit?
4. What kind of arts and entertainment activities do you participate in personally?
5. How often would you say you attended arts and entertainment events in Caithness these days? (Please underline the answer which applies.)
More than once a month
6. How often would you say you attended arts and entertainment events outside Caithness these days? (Please underline the answer which applies.)
than once a month
7. Are you a member of a local group or society?
8. Would you like to see any improvements in the provision for the arts in Caithness? (Please underline all the answers which apply.)
near where I live
Please add your own comments if you wish:
10. Please give us some information about you (please underline):
under 15 years
Please write your full postcode here:
and the name of the town, village or community you live in here:
Thank you for completing this questionnaire. If you are willing to be contacted for further discussions in connection with this research, please give your contact details below. They will not be used for any other purpose or disclosed to anyone else.