Spynie Palace near Elgin
Spynie Palace was the residence of
the bishops of Moray from the 14th century to 1686. The site is
dominated by the massive tower built by Bishop David Stewart and affords
spectacular views across Spynie Loch The Building is in the care
Web Sites for more on Spinie Palace
Spynie Palace Today & Mary Stuart Connections
Oct 2001 A.D.